Wednesday, September 2, 2009

0 comments Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Box of Curly Tops: Some Tough Lessons Learned

Posted by Maia - Filed under , , , ,
I am downing a whole box of chocolate curly tops at the moment. Im not supposed to because I have sworn it off because I am on a diet. So, Yes, I am depressed. Why? Well because SMART decided to say that I have to SETTLE AGAIN my payment because they are dumb and they lost my payment. I decided never to trust machines again and decided to pay always in a Bayad Center or through Cashier. If only I did not need this line. If only my business didn't depend on this cellphone, I would cut it and settle for prepaid.

But, alas! I need the line. It is my money maker. All my clients, contacts and my LIFE is in that phone. So I have to bite it and just take the blow. I know it will come back to me a thousand fold or more.

Shit. Thank god for Endorphins. Thank God for chocolates, thank God for curly tops. Though it ruins my diet, I, at least feel a little better. At least, I think that there is a lesson learned that never trust machines too much. Always double check everything. Do not be too complacent. Maybe it's my fault for being stupid and careless.

Lets just pray that this good feeling lasts. Because I know I am about to cry. Its still hard earned money lost.

But aside from that, at least I have my chocolate. And At least, I have something sweet and tasty and good to make me smile...

:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment