Sunday, September 27, 2009

0 comments Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ondoy: my thoughts and prayers

Posted by Maia - Filed under , ,


People drowning. People crying. People needing help. People wanting help. People desperate. People who are missing. People who are missing them. People who needs to be rescued. People who rescue.

This is the scene in the Philippines. This is what we need to focus on. People. Lives. Humans. It is more important than anything. Than TVs, cars, PSPs and other things that you can think of that is lost in this great tragedy. We must remember that these people need us and we must do all that we can to help them.

I am frustrated. All I could do is call and text my help. All I could do is pray. All I could do is give a little of what I have for them.

I feel guilty sitting here on my computer. I want to be there to help, but I know that if I go there, I could be another problem. So lets continue with our vigil in prayer, and continue to give what we can now to the people who needs them

This is a shout out to all who can and has the capacity to help. If you can, let us save these people in need. Particularly in Cainta, Marikina Area. Our fellowmen need us. If only I can, I would be there as well...

It was annoying that it came so sudden. NO WARNING. Don't we have a weather bureau? why arent we warned? Why are we caught unprepared? PLEASE TELL ME. PLEASE TELL ME. I do not understand why our government didnt tell us to warn us.

Thank GOD that Filipinos have natural adaptivity and the Bayanihan system. Thank God for people who are helping. Thank God for the media. Thank God for everyone who helps. Thank God for the rescue team. May He bless them with more strength.

This is the time we need to unite. This is the time we have to show our being PINOY


PLEASE PRAY FOR EVERYONE IN NEED OF RESCUE RIGHT NOW.
PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment