Monday, October 26, 2009

0 comments Monday, October 26, 2009

Crochet thoughts and rantings on

Posted by Maia - Filed under , ,
I finished my reports early. Now I am dawdling while planning what to make tonight. I want to crochet now, but it would be rude. So I am contenting myself in looking at patterns I could use. ( I should make a pattern book) AND I really should continue the blanket. ( I WILL! I WILL!) and plan for the little business we are planning to start. Im thinking crocheted goods, sold individually, just a little bit. :) It might go a long way.

As for christmas presents. I'm making dolls/pillows/keychains for the kids, ribbons and tnings. Im not decided yet, but definitely, if I find the right polyfil I'll make amigurumis by the dozen. I just love them little critters. :)If not, bonnets and other adorable thingies await the lucky kids...

Maybe I could sell Mike Wazowskis, or mario cannons, little mushrooms or baby stars. .. I should stock up on beads and the like. It's gonna be fun. I think I'll be having more fun -- making new things are fun. making money off them is fun also but challenging myself to make things are the best.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment