Friday, February 26, 2010

0 comments Friday, February 26, 2010

Seminars, Skype, Sleepies and Safari

Posted by Maia - Filed under , , , ,
TGIF. Thank GOD it's Friday. No more seminars, no more boring speakers and long talks, no more falling asleep on my chair. It's been two straight days of that since Wednesday. Both necessary evils for both of my careers ( both as a HR/Admin and as Real Estate Broker) and in both seminars, I became a beautiful dreaming narcoleptic.

Seminars like those are important -- very important at least to people like me who need updates every now and then. I know its a learning thing but speakers were not very engaging ( except the one from stateland. She was some kind of wonderful-- with a wonderful outfit! BUT! I was a damn narco that day lack of sleep) I hated most of all Pag-ibig funds ms. farm. UGH. Can you say sleeping pill in a package? UGH.

I was saved from ultra boredom and from being alone in yesterdays seminar by a good friend from the mother company. Such an angel -- and not to mention eye candy too. Well, he was kind enough to help me find a good seat and talk to me in the off times. It was good to get to know a new friend. Especially since we both work the same job. UGH. I am glad I am not alone to feel the Admin Hell I have eveyr 25-30 of month. :D

I AM NOT ALONE! YAY!

That night, I bonded with a couple friends over Skype. AMAZING TECHNOLOGY. I was talking to both a person from Singapore and from Las Pinas using my computer and the wonders of Voice over IP. We chatted about everything, caught up with each others lives ranted and totally was silly. It was a good feeling.

:D However, by the end of the evening, I was wasted.

I called a good friend and found that he was the same too. We were planning a weekend thing when he fell asleep on me. :) Poor person. He must be really tired. -- i couldnt blame him he wakes up at 4:30 to catch a shuttle that would take him from Alabang to Ortigas everyday and goes home at nonsensical hours of the night. I swear, I would call for help its a human rights violation! But aside from that, i think he's good. I worry... I really do...

maybe because... but who knows!?

wah.. i have a safari BPI buena mano thing tonight. I hope to enjoy. :D AHHHH EVEN IF I AM HILARIOUSLY TIRED...

0 comments:

Post a Comment