Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 comments Saturday, April 03, 2010

Colorful

Posted by Maia - Filed under , , ,
Get the hope and courage to face up to the things you can't see
I'll walk, one step at a time, along the road that leads to tomorrow
Like a wish for the future
I'll try looking up at the moon
At a colourful world
Yamashita Tomohisa- Colorful

I took that picture last week on the way home from Coastal Road. We were passing by this amazing sunset and I happen to snap a shot at it. That is edited, of course but the original is gorgeous as well. It is pictures like these, views like this that make me think that life is worth living, that each day is simply a challenge, that we are blessed.

2 comments:

  1. That is indeed a colorful and super nice photo. Ang galing! No one would suspect that Coastal Rd. smells awful if they see your photo :)

    But I have to say again, na it really is such a good photo, I was inspired as well.

    Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks teeyah!! <3 i really appreciate it. Oo nga there is beauty in places unexpected. :) Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete