Thursday, August 6, 2009

0 comments Thursday, August 06, 2009

General Surgeon's Warning!

Posted by Maia - Filed under
Konbanchiwa! Irasshaimase!

Welcome to littlemissmarikit!

It's been a long time since I started blogging again. Long time for me means months of long, uninspired or too-busy- to-blog breaks that kill my bloglife. But being the certified blog-a-holic that I am, I could not live without a blog. So, here I am again, starting fresh for the 123456789th time and hoping it will stick.

It's not that I am a fickle writer, in fact, I have my livejournal account which I kind of still update once in a while. However, it's a fandom blog - a blog where I release my inner fangirl over the oddest things. So, I without much further a-do.. I bring you the:

GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING

This blog may induce brain breakage and incoherent spazzing, unbelievable amounts of randomness, skewed points of views, violent reactions and thwarted realities that is written within the pages of this fangirl-induced blog.If spazzing continues for more than 24 hours, please consult your local psychiatrist. Side effects may include incoherence and brain death. This blog must not be taken without a dose of humor.

This blog however was made unplanned, with no theme whatsoever and without any idea what to put on it. What I will put here is raw, unedited commentary on life and everything in it - so I apologize in advance for things that I may say something tactless, stupid or downright evil that people may not like. But if I do so, the stupidity and the blame is on me! :)

But as it is my own soapbox, I'd like to say - DEAL WITH IT! This is my blog so I can be a royal b*tch if I want to be :D. Remember that It's a blog - It's simply an unedited, raw commentary that I am entitled to. All my opinions, points of views and violent reactions are mine and mine alone. So if you don't like it, don't read it, Okay? It wouldn't hurt the human race if you don't like my blogpost.

Thank you and enjoy reading my blog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment