Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 comments Thursday, August 06, 2009

In Woe of My Lost Parker Pen

Posted by Maia - Filed under

Have you ever had that moment where you feel that something is a miss because you are missing something? I am having that moment now. I think I just lost my Parker Pen. Of course, there are a gazillion pens out there, and I myself have a TON of pens in my case, but this pen in particular is the only one I use. It's the most efficient, the one I always write with. The only pen in the world that matters. And now, it's lost.

I don't know if it's totally lost. I mean, I lost it in the car. I found my comb and the red pen it was with in the car with it, but I couldn't find the Parker Pen. I am thinking since I am looking for it at night and it's dark, then maybe thats why I couldnt see it. It might be masked there. Hmm.. But here is wishful thinking that I find it tommorow. I shall not rest until I find you, Parker Pen. I need you.

Yes, I need that pen.

It's not just a pen to me. You see, it was my "Prize" for passing the boards. It was one thing I said I will and MUST have as a broker. That special pen. It's my lucky pen that I use in business, in writing and everything that I must write that matters. It's a part of me, I always have it around me EVERYWHERE. It's with me in the office, in the car, in my purse. it comes with me whereever I am. I think its better than my cellphone which I can leave anywhere. That pen is my security blanket and my comfort. it's so convenient. It's a jotter type, so I don't have to worry about caps. It's also efficient, it writes when I want to.

I think I am going crazy. God, I even wrote my first real blog about it. I'm in love with that pen. I don't want to replace that pen, I want to find it. Is this obsession? No, maybe it's just that its symbolical. Maybe it was something to me - even if it's just a pen - it meant more.

I hope I find it tommorow. If not, I'll really cry.


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. You're not alone. That happened to me once as well, with my SATC Kiss and Tell book and I searched all of my three homes for it -- Alabang, Las Pinas and QC. It was a sigh of relief to have finally found it in QC. I hope you find Parker Pen, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! <3 i couldn't find it anywhere! I looked for it in the car and everywhere, even my office but its not there. :( Im hoping it turns up soon.

    {( i added you to my blogroll thanks for commenting))

    ReplyDelete