Saturday, August 8, 2009

0 comments Saturday, August 08, 2009

Move over Energizer Bunny!

Posted by Maia - Filed under , ,
That bunny will be out of a job soon. I'm taking it's place because I am such a workaholic, or so they say. I keep going and going and going and going and going.... you get the picture. Today, I was very productive.
  • I closed a short term lease for my SOMA 1503 Unit (which by the way, is still available for scheduling so if you have friends who are coming home who wants to stay in a condo in Fort, let me know)
  • Got a new listing for lease
  • Got a new Client (Kitine)
  • Applied for Broker Accreditation from Brittany Corp and Pro-friends
  • Got all my flyers organized
  • Posted my ads for SOMA 1503
  • Planned my Flyer to be printed on monday
  • Did my "ATE" duties to cleng
That's quite a list for such a short day. It seems also that my to-do list is ever growing. I still have about a bazillion things to do. :) And thats the way (uh-huh, uh-huh!) i like it. (uh-huh, uh-huh). I feel so productive and wonderful!

I talked to Maevellyn, one of my friends in college, she told me that "Girl, grabe ka, para kang energizer bunny, wala kang kapaguran! Parang nuclear energy ang nilalabas mo, san mo ba nakukuha ang powers mo." I laughed and told her that it's alright and that I feel better when I multi-task and do a lot of things. She told me that she feels tired for me and that I should rest. Ha! She and about ten million people say so. I won't stop being this way. I enjoy being this busy and being idle would kill me.

I feel empowered today. I feel like I am on fire. I feel like I can go on forever. My mind is saying GO GO GO!! however, my body is saying STOP! I should be more kind to my body and not abuse it, but I am a person with such an active mind. :) I usually go the other way.

I guess I'll give Mae, Eloi, Koi and everyone a chance today and give myself a power break. I deserve it, right? I need my energy for more things. Besides, I do not want to be blamed for putting Energizer Bunny out of a job.


0 comments:

Post a Comment