Monday, February 22, 2010

0 comments Monday, February 22, 2010

Random thoughts from BLOODY MONDAY

Posted by Maia - Filed under , , , , , ,
Adjusting to a new way of working on a Bloody Monday is fun. It's one of those days where I miss being in school again. Technically, it's a holiday. Kids everywhere, school-aged kids, do not have school. It's one of those Gloria-moved holidays where were supposedly celebrating the commemoration of EDSA Revolution today. Bleh. I don't feel or see that, its an ordinary HOT Monday today. The only Celebration I got was when Dad said we were going out for lunch and that means - FREE LUNCH!! -- GOOD LUNCH too... :D Shakey's Pizza and Mojos with my brother and sister and dad :D loads of fun!!

Aside from that, it's an ordinary day. I'm having my 2nd cup of coffee today -- it's almost 3:00 PM and it's T minus two hours til I take off. :D Yay, I am looking forward to a long hot bath at home, starting a new project (Since Lester hasn't returned my main project - Savanini's blanket!) and watching Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief on DVD. It would be nice if someone could save me from Medusa again. She's freaky. A pat on the head or holding my hand would be nice.

Last night, I talked to Jem about my oh-so small world, after all and chocolates as well as her international, pseudo love affairs that never materialize. It was fun. I missed her. There will surely be a JAMIE day in the near future soon. I just love that girl -- she is full of positive energy. She's a ball of fire, a light and well one of the truest friends in the whole wide universe.

... One more hour til I take off...

I am still reeling from yesterday's trip. Dreamy smiles and imagination is running wild. I still have to reel it in.

Im in a little trouble. About what? Im being really impulsive again. Hopefully this gut instinct is right. But what if... what if... there are so many what ifs...

--- STOP ---
BLINK. DEAD.

Jem told me last night it was confirmed that VB is gay. I am dead. seriously gay. as in "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND GAY" no wonder he's hot. No wonder he's odd. Yet, he's still a fine specimen of a man. so i woe to the loss of him.

BUT WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

--BREATHE--

Back to reality. Back to work for me. I will be back to rant more tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment