Thursday, April 15, 2010

0 comments Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finding Prince Charming

Posted by Maia -
Is he your Prince CharmingDisclaimer: I thought about this conversation long and hard. It gave me an idea to write this blog. I think people should realize that there is a chronology that most women go through when it comes to love, relationships and marriage. Please note of course, that this is a generalization and does not apply to all women. To those who do not like this blog, I am open to critique. This is simply my opinion on things. Enjoy.

I was talking to S, a good friend of mine, last night about relationships. We are both highly educated, highly desirable women in our fabulous 3-0’s. The only difference is that she wasSINGLE. I was not. In fact, she was congratulating me on my success in finding my match.

(more…)

0 comments:

Post a Comment