Thursday, March 18, 2010

0 comments Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happiness!

Posted by Maia - Filed under , ,
I am happier than I have ever been. I could fly. I could dream. It's that time when I feel that my reality is totally better than my dreams. I feel light, like a pixie. I think, if Tinkerbell sprinkles pixie dust on me, I would actually fly.

Things are turning out for me. I am not mad at anyone, nor am I frustrated. I am simply happy for the simplicity of it. I am happy with friends that care and love me. there may be a few -- but they are truly good and honest friends. I don't need a whole batallion of them anyway.

I am happy with my heart. when i stopped trying, things started happening. And when you dont look for it, love comes. I hope and pray that he's as Eloi says "God's Will." I am tired of kissing frogs to find the prince. I am hopefuly in the arms of one now.

Hay.. so many things to be happy for...

  1. I am happy for OVALTINE 3 in one... that was yummy!!
  2. Productivity. I did a lot of things today
  3. my make up was perfect.
  4. Zim came to see me at work
  5. being open with mom and dad
  6. My Zim is making me happy for meeting my dad.
  7. Strawberry Snacks
  8. Bonding with the girls
  9. Crocheting.
  10. New Babies (Cams and Fleur)
  11. Mappy walking and her magic zebra

What are your happy thoughts today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment