Tuesday, March 16, 2010

0 comments Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my love letter to coffee

Posted by Maia - Filed under , , , , ,

Dear Coffee,

I tried to break up with you today. I failed. It seems that no matter how I try, I couldn't break up with you. I need you in my life. I enjoy you with lots of milk, and sugar. As I’ve gotten older and my tastes have grown, you’ve been by my side, constantly evolving yet always a stable friend that I could count on.

I used to hate you. I used to think Tea was cooler than you, healther and sweeter. I still do, actually... But no one gives me power like you do. No one refuels me like you do.

I love the warmth you bring to my soul and the vitality you bring to my mind. I start each day with your gentle coaxing and you get me through the afternoon lows. I enjoy you hot, iced, with chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar. You’re feisty as a short espresso and your smooth and steady as the American variety.

I couldn’t imagine my life without you. Please, let us never break up again.

I LUV U, COFFEE.

Maia


0 comments:

Post a Comment