Sunday, March 14, 2010

0 comments Sunday, March 14, 2010

Old Friends, New Friends

Posted by Maia - Filed under , , , , , ,

I'm frustrated and disappointed. I actually feel like a fool for thinking that things are going to magically happen and this party would be a success. But it didn't - it was an effin failure. In fact, I would never again attempt anything like this to save myself from frustration and pain.I thought I could really bring back old ties.... but apparently not. UGH. So out with the Old "friends" in with the NEW

Anyway, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. You see, I planned this Surprise party for Luci. Where his best friends would come to surprise him for his Birthday (Mar 27 pa dapat pero aalis si Laura so this week was the best we can come up with) I had bought cake, brought him presents and well.. prepared so at least that part was good.

I was thrilled to find out that Laura, Dodie and Kent were coming. They were Luci's bosom buddies. I am also nervous since it was the first time. Yet, I think I hit it off with them. Im hoping we'd be good buddies from now on... :D

Laura is a woman- true blue, smart, cool, opinionated and very straightforward. Yet a woman through and through. Dodie seemed laid back, quiet but full straight on dude who is funny. Kent is a wonderful flamboyant bearer of the rainbow flag. so put them together with my luci, its one hilarious night.

I had fun, despite of the fact that i got stood up. :D maybe things do happen for a reason. Maybe its time to cut off old ties and make new ones...

Besides, There's also the fact that I am falling deeper in love with him..

0 comments:

Post a Comment