Sunday, March 21, 2010

0 comments Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mr. Just-Right Checklist

Posted by Maia - Filed under , , ,
Here is the list i wrote waaaaaaaaaay back in 2nd year college of the ideal man / my mr. just-right.... the ones marked in RED are the ones which Luci crossed out.
  1. Responsible guy with a job
  2. reasonably cute (chinito preferred)
  3. smart/intelligent (or at least has semblance of a brain)
  4. Loves music (old school/new)
  5. Loves anime/ japanese entertainment
  6. interested in my hobbies/ likes
  7. funny and likes to have fun
  8. has passion for something
  9. likes kids
  10. is a gamer/ geek
  11. understands my fandoms/ geekiness
  12. likes to read
  13. has individuality (no like drones)
  14. has strength of character
  15. is a MAN (real man, not a boy)
  16. could be my best friend
  17. must love animals
  18. must be firm and mature
  19. can control me gently
  20. someone i can trust COMPLETELY. NO IFS or BUTS.
  21. Someone who listens to me
  22. Someone with goals
  23. loyal (one man woman)
  24. is a child within as well (playful)
  25. romantic/ sweet
Now... I wonder, why I didn't see Luci back then?

0 comments:

Post a Comment