Monday, March 22, 2010

0 comments Monday, March 22, 2010

Where Grammar meets Numbers and FUGLY to FAB

Posted by Maia - Filed under , , , , ,

Before I get to the main topic of this blog, allow me to rant a little about the current colors of 2010. The new uniforms just came. it's up there. In oh so jellybean colors that make me go GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! And makes my inner fashionista cry... OH MY GOD!

Dear Fashion Gods, I hope you got my letter... WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

How in Mr and Ms Jay's stillettoed catwalk do I make this monstrosity HOT. I guess it's the
hate this uniform. Here are my top 3- but not limited to these, rants about the uniform
  1. it's in jelly bean colors. Not that I hate jellybeans, but I do not like wearing jellybeans. But we look like BERTIE BOTTS EVERY FLAVOR BEANS
There's: PUKE GREEN, PINK THAT SCARED BARBIE, OLD WOMAN ORANGE and TAN. The only decent color is TAN. and it's in the old gradeschool teacher design too. It looks like what my teachers in CSA wore back in 1985.
  1. It's HOT. like the material is about a million degrees... and how hot is it outside again? AH!!
  2. the design: Design A has ruffles. RUFFLES!! it makes me look huge. :( and ....like an old patooty- grade school teacher!!! GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! While design B: makes me look like ms. minchin!! OH HOLY GOD. NO!
Thank GOD for Make Up, creativity, a COAT and stillettoes.. I swear I will make the monstrosity look hot. :( I WILL! I WILL!!

ON TO NICER THINGS...

It's been a while since I drew... and I was inspired. So here, I made a digital art of me and Luci....
Now, at least that's cute... :D it's called Where Grammar meets Numbers.. *lesigh*

my day? Basically bored, but inspired. My bohemian streak is coming back.. thanks to luci.

The story behind the picture:

He loves math and is good at math. I like my Arts and letters. he's not creative, I am. But I can't do math to save my life. So, here, Math meets Arts and Letters in a balancing combination. I feel it's just -- PERFECT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment